It’s Fall Ya’ll!! Fall is such a beautiful time here in New Jersey. Leaves are changing colors and the air gets cooler. The holidays will be upon us before we know it, so I encourage you to be mindful of your budget. If you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for fun things to do without breaking the bank. Here are some ideas.
1.Rake and jump in the leaves
2. Make a bird feeder out of a pine cone
3. Roast marshmallows around a campfire
4. Go on a nature walk to see the beautiful changing colors
5. Bake a pumpkin flavored dessert
6. Attend a fall festival
7. Watch a football game
8. Do a leaf rubbing craft (check Pinterest)
9. Go fishing
10. Make a list of what your thankful for
11. Carve a pumpkin and roast the seeds
12. Attend a local soccer game
14. Make homemade applesauce
15. Visit your local library and check out books about the changing season
We would love to hear from you if you have ideas to add to the list!